Will They Cave Again?December 10, 2019
When the moderates rule, gun owners lose.
And moderate Republican Senators Bill Galvano, Tom Lee, and David Simmons are pushing for gun control for the 2020 Legislative Session that begins on January 14th!
This is happening while the Democrats in Tallahassee are pledging to make gun control a top priority this session.
With both Republicans and Democrats pushing for gun control in Tallahassee, I need your help to fight back immediately!
A slew of gun control proposals have already been offered for the coming session from anti-gun leaders in both parties.
Here are just a few things politicians in Tallahassee want to do in just a couple months:
- Democrat Rep. Al Jacquet wants to force gun owners to prove their sanity and pay more money for government permission to bear arms.
- Republican Senator Bill Galvano wants to expand Florida’s “Red Flag” Gun Confiscation law.
- Republican Senator Tom Lee, Democrat Senator Jose Rodriguez and Democrat Rep. Margaret Good want to implement Universal Brady Registration and ban the private sale of firearms.
- Republican Senator David Simmons wants to bar law-abiding adults under 25 from purchasing firearms capable of holding more than 10 rounds.
- Democrat Senator Linda Stewart wants to ban standard capacity magazines.
This is just a taste of what the Tallahassee elites want to do with your rights.
If we do not fight back today, we could see these and even more infringements on our rights.
Republicans in Tallahassee betrayed gun owners in 2018 when they passed the largest gun control expansion in the state’s history, but they haven’t gotten their fill yet.
They are joining with the Democrats AGAIN to push for radical gun control.
That’s why we must fight back today demanding NO GUN CONTROL and pushing for the full restoration of the right to keep and bear arms in Florida.
Gun control is the norm in Tallahassee right now. Politicians in both parties are comfortable talking about infringing on our rights.
That’s why we must change the culture at the Capitol.
We must eradicate the gun control plague that is ravaging the halls of our State House and foster a culture of respect to the Second Amendment.
The only way to do that is to show politicians that it is politically dangerous to support gun control.
Former U.S. Senator Everett Dirksen once admitted, “When I feel the heat, I see the light.”
That just means that when the people mobilize to support (or oppose) a specific policy, politicians begin to get the message.
Every petition you sign, every phone call you make, and every dollar you chip in helps us change the anti-gun culture in Tallahassee.
We simply cannot operate without the help of patriots like you — we aren’t bankrolled by George Soros or Michael Bloomberg.
From pushes for more gun control to the first Constitutional Carry bill ever filed in our state, this will be a historic year in the fight for our rights.
I hope I can count on you to be a part of it.
Thank you in advance for everything that you do, Robert.